John Smith

Default Lieberman thinks KKKrause is a flaming idiot.

LIEBERMAN: There are obviously no guarantees here. But I do think tonight
that the president did what he has to do in this speech and in the ones that
will follow in the next weeks, which is to shore up American support, to
remind the American people why we must win this battle against the
terrorists and the Saddam loyalists and to remind them that he has done some
of the things that his critics asked him to do, including me.

He has now gone to the United Nations. He has now increased the number of
American troops there and is prepared to send more to keep the security so
that democracy can take hold.

I hope that all of us in both parties who have said that we have to stay in
Iraq and finish the job in pursuit of our own values and of our own security
will pull together and make it happen and not be part of a chorus of
doubters that will undermine the support of the American people more.

We've got to stay united here as best we can to support our troops, but to
support our cause. In my opinion, this is the test of our generation. And if
we don't win it in Iraq, we're going to face it much closer to home in the
years ahead.

jim--

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:c3dhc2g=.c68d1a31f99dcdb275c8dd5012f411da@108 5574840.nulluser.com...
jim-- wrote:

Actually most folks think Krause is a flaming idiot.

Actually, most folks think I'm pretty bright and articulate, snip

In your feeble mind only.

John Smith

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:c3dhc2g=.c68d1a31f99dcdb275c8dd5012f411da@108 5574840.nulluser.com...
Actually, most folks think I'm pretty bright and articulate, which is

why, beginning in June, I'll be once again engaged full-time in several
campaigns for candidates seeking to be elected or re-elected to federal
office. Just as I was in 2000, 1996, 1992, and 1988.

Harry, this story is as believable as your Doctor Doctor wife, your Lobster
Boat and your Hatteras. What is wrong with your life that you feel it is
important to fabricate a fictious life. At least Walter Mitty was funny.
For those unfamiliar with the Secret Life of Walter Mitty was a milquetoast
man who lives life vicariously through daydreams in which he envisions
himself in a series of heroic, fantastic personas.

Seems like it fits our Harry perfectly.