Skip Gundlach

Default SS tubing supply (was bending)

If you want to see how I did my rails, you can go to my Projects
gallery at
http://justpickone.org/skip/gallery/...=64 0&start=0
and look in the July segments; I think most of them are in the later
one.

However, this was about sourcing. My SS tube was 24', .065, 316
mirror. I got it at Taco Metals in St. Pete at $80 a stick.

That said, the single most valuable in cost/benefit, both in cosmetic
and real terms, project (and I have literally pages of them!) I've done
on this boat is our railings project. Including cast 316 SeaDog
fittings, less than a grand.

L8R

Skip

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC
http://tinyurl.com/384p2 The vessel as Tehamana, as we bought her

away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore.
Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain