posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Things are starting to spin up

http://www.goes.noaa.gov/HURRLOOPS/gulfir.html

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
http://www.goes.noaa.gov/HURRLOOPS/gulfir.html

Joe

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/srh/tropical...ze/AL0407W.JPG

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Aug 13, 9:32 pm, "Captain Crunch" wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

ups.com...

http://www.goes.noaa.gov/HURRLOOPS/gulfir.html

Joe

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/srh/tropical...lue=AT04&storm...

Thats so far away as to not be a concern here.

Look at the gulf today:

http://www.goes.noaa.gov/HURRLOOPS/gulfvs.html

Will it get to spinning? All the bad hurricanes I've been in started
in the gulf.
Either way we are going to get a relief from the 108 degree days.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe wrote:

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/srh/tropical...lue=AT04&storm...

Thats so far away as to not be a concern here.

Look at the gulf today:

http://www.goes.noaa.gov/HURRLOOPS/gulfvs.html

Will it get to spinning? All the bad hurricanes I've been in started
in the gulf.
Either way we are going to get a relief from the 108 degree days.

Joe

Wouldn't take much to start that spinning...we were in St Pete several
weeks ago and went out to St Pete Beach for a swim...water was like
bathwater....couldn't tell the difference between the water and air
temps and it was about 95F...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Aug 13, 9:32 pm, "Captain Crunch" wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

ups.com...

http://www.goes.noaa.gov/HURRLOOPS/gulfir.html

Joe

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/srh/tropical...lue=AT04&storm...

Thats so far away as to not be a concern here.

How 'bout now?

Look at the gulf today:

http://www.goes.noaa.gov/HURRLOOPS/gulfvs.html

Looks beautiful. What's that spinning out West of Tampa Bay? Probably not
much, just some rain

Will it get to spinning? All the bad hurricanes I've been in started
in the gulf.

Did this one start in the gulf? Click on my link again.

Either way we are going to get a relief from the 108 degree days.

Joe

Yeah, if you don't get blown away

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Captain Crunch" wrote in message

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Aug 13, 9:32 pm, "Captain Crunch" wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

ups.com...

http://www.goes.noaa.gov/HURRLOOPS/gulfir.html

Joe

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/srh/tropical...lue=AT04&storm...

Thats so far away as to not be a concern here.

How 'bout now?

Look at the gulf today:

http://www.goes.noaa.gov/HURRLOOPS/gulfvs.html

Looks beautiful. What's that spinning out West of Tampa Bay?
Probably not much, just some rain

Will it get to spinning? All the bad hurricanes I've been in started
in the gulf.

Did this one start in the gulf? Click on my link again.

Either way we are going to get a relief from the 108 degree days.

Joe

Yeah, if you don't get blown

Is Capt. JG gonna visit him?

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Aug 18, 12:53 pm, "Captain Crunch" wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Aug 13, 9:32 pm, "Captain Crunch" wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

roups.com...

http://www.goes.noaa.gov/HURRLOOPS/gulfir.html

Joe

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/srh/tropical...lue=AT04&storm...

Thats so far away as to not be a concern here.

How 'bout now?

Now it's a concern. Let's hope it heads south of the valley to Mexico.

Look at the gulf today:

http://www.goes.noaa.gov/HURRLOOPS/gulfvs.html

Looks beautiful. What's that spinning out West of Tampa Bay? Probably not
much, just some rain

It's a low, and may shove on the high pressure allowing Dean to turn
more north.

Will it get to spinning? All the bad hurricanes I've been in started
in the gulf.

Did this one start in the gulf? Click on my link again.

Either way we are going to get a relief from the 108 degree days.

Joe

Yeah, if you don't get blown away

Well...yeah.

Joe

Open or Spin? SoFarrell General 19 April 6th 05 04:11 AM
Prop spin generator marklan General 10 August 11th 04 01:52 AM
Wally's Spin Bobsprit ASA 11 May 13th 04 10:44 PM
Spin-on fuel adapter for Perkins 4-236 Doug Dotson Cruising 8 September 14th 03 06:30 PM