Default Horvath is not a sailor.

Neal Warren whines and smells like ****...

Gweggie lives in his own ****... Now he has a new butt buddy. Poor Lloyd!

If it's about pig ****, you'd be an expert Gweggles.

As soon as Lloyd posts about banging, Neal Warren responds. It makes you think...

Warren is good at sucking your dick Lloyd. You are the woman in the relationship.

"I'm third oldest - sort of in the middle. It goes from oldest to youngest - Steve,
Bruce, Neal, Grant, Lynne, Scott, Mark. Lynne is the only girl. Wasn't she the lucky
one. LOL. She lives in Chicago. The other brothers are scattered all across the country
and we are not very close. Hardly get together at all. Maybe once in a blue moon. Both
parents died back in 2000-2001. Dad had congestive heart failure at 79 and Mom had a
cerebral hemmorhage at age 80."

Neal D. Warren/Wilbur Hubbard/Gregory Hall
PO Box 1015
Tavernier, FL 33070
305 304-7546

---