NOYB

Default Bush approval back at 48%

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/Bush_Job_Approval.htm

Saturday September 10, 2005--Forty-eight percent (48%) of American adults
now approve of the way George W. Bush is performing his role as President.

NOYB wrote:
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/Bush_Job_Approval.htm

Saturday September 10, 2005--Forty-eight percent (48%) of American adults
now approve of the way George W. Bush is performing his role as President.

So?

You guys (on both sides of this issue) are pretty silly to even worry
about Bush's approval rating.

It could drop to 20%, (but somewhere around 25% or so it would probably
meet that floor where the devout party loyalists would support him no
matter *what* he did or didn't do), and if it did drop to 20% GWB would
still be POTUS until January 2009.

Yawn, frickin yawn.

Bush didn't cause the hurricane. The emergency did highlight the fact
that some high level jobs in the Homeland Security agency have gone to
people whose only qualification was being the college roommate of
Bush's campaign manager, but so what? How could anybody be surprised
that the government is always run just like that, regardless of which
gang of liars and spendthrifts is temporarily in power?

Bush approval rating in my neighborhood is about 12%. (He got 360 votes
out of over 3000 cast on this end of our hill). So what? He's still the
POTUS, like it or not, and even if the majority like it not.

( Don't hang onto your moderate poll thumping with too much pride: As I
remember the scoring last November, 52-48 is a rout, a mandate, etc etc