SallyRd

Default This newsgroup has

19% posts regarding boating/marine, and the rest about anything else

I just luv it!

SallyRd wrote:
19% posts regarding boating/marine, and the rest about anything else

I just luv it!

Of course you do, Smithers.

The Snapper Trapper

grin,
Kevin,
You are seeing Smithers everywhere you look.

wrote in message
ups.com...

SallyRd wrote:
19% posts regarding boating/marine, and the rest about anything else

I just luv it!

Of course you do, Smithers.

*JimH*

"The Snapper Trapper" wrote in message
grin,
Kevin,
You are seeing Smithers everywhere you look.

http://animatedtv.about.com/library/...s/smithers.jpg

John H

On Tue, 24 May 2005 18:01:39 -0400, "The Snapper Trapper"
wrote:

grin,
Kevin,
You are seeing Smithers everywhere you look.

wrote in message
oups.com...

SallyRd wrote:
19% posts regarding boating/marine, and the rest about anything else

I just luv it!

Of course you do, Smithers.

....and black helicopters...?

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes (A true binary thinker!)

John H

wrote:

grin,
Kevin,
You are seeing Smithers everywhere you look.

wrote in message
groups.com...

SallyRd wrote:

19% posts regarding boating/marine, and the rest about anything else

I just luv it!

Of course you do, Smithers.

...and black helicopters...?

"Smithers" is more than an individual. It is also is part of a word form
(Smithers, Smithering, Smithered, et cetera) that describes individuals
posting here with multiple and wildly different IDs, or posting with the
IDs of others, et cetera, and also the disease such activity causes.

When we've been smithered, we've been dumped upon by a jerk or group of
jerks who are using dozens of multiple identities to disrupt the newsgroup.

Thus, when some pest is referred to as "Smithers," it really no longer
matters if it is the "original" Smithers or one of the several
ejaculates who thought it was cute to behave that way and decided to
follow in the obnovious one's footsteps, as it were.

Don't break your arm, Harry.

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes (A true binary thinker!)
Jack Goff

"Harry.Krause" wrote:

When we've been smithered, we've been dumped upon by a jerk or group of
jerks who are using dozens of multiple identities to disrupt the

newsgroup.

Wow! We were just smithered again by a jerk that uses multiple email
addresses to disrupt this NG. He generally goes by the moniker Harry
Krause.

Jack

bb

wrote:

"Smithers" is more than an individual.

Why don't you shove it up your Smithers, Krause?

bb
Falky foo

The only thing worse than the off-topic posts are the posts complaining
about the off-topic posts.

"SallyRd" wrote in message
19% posts regarding boating/marine, and the rest about anything else

I just luv it!

NOYB

"SallyRd" wrote in message
19% posts regarding boating/marine, and the rest about anything else

I just luv it!

It was actually 20% before your off-topic post.

But guess what!

If you used "OT" in your subject line, then people who filter "OT" can read
about nothing but boats.