Adam

Default Please help me in scientific research

I would be very grateful if you could fill short questionnaire. It
takes only about 1 minute. Your answers would be very important and
helpful for me.

The questionnaire you can find at the address:
www.warum.republika.pl/en.html

Thank you in advance!

With best regards,

Adam