Bobsprit

Default It Sank!!!!

The Beneteau F37 at my club SANK early yesterday!!!! Her aft cleats ripped out
in her slip and she pounded until the starboard springs wore, allowing her to
back into the dock.
Bottom line: No one elses cleats ripped out. She'll be raised tomorrow. I can't
wait to hear why the cleats gave way.

RB
Martin Baxter

Bobsprit wrote:

The Beneteau F37 at my club SANK early yesterday!!!! Her aft cleats ripped out
in her slip and she pounded until the starboard springs wore, allowing her to
back into the dock.
Bottom line: No one elses cleats ripped out. She'll be raised tomorrow. I can't
wait to hear why the cleats gave way.

RB

What, no photos?

Cheers
Marty
Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
The Beneteau F37

F37 ?????

At least use a real model number!!!

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit

F37 ?????

At least use a real model number!!!

I don't know the model/hull number. Why would I. Is there no 37 footer in the
First series. Uh, I see that there is. I will try to get pix of her before and
after.
Should be good for a laugh. Guys at Consolidated Shipyard call them
"Brittleteaus" because of eratic glasswork quality.

RB
Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
F37 ?????

At least use a real model number!!!

I don't know the model/hull number. Why would I. Is there no 37 footer in

the
First series.

There is, but the model number is printed on the side of the boat in 18"
high numbers. If you've ever seen the boat, yo should be able to remenber
the numbers.

F37 - BWahahahahaaaa!

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit

There is, but the model number is printed on the side of the boat in 18"
high numbers. If you've ever seen the boat, yo should be able to remenber
the numbers.

The boat is not a resident of the club. It came for storage. I was only told
what it was, as I only saw from the mast up!
Please wait for the pics before you sink deeper!

Bwahahahahaha!

RB
Simple Simon

Default It Sank!!!! - Bobsprit is right this time

http://www.boat-world.com/boatads/80808099.html

Proof that Booby is right on rare occassions!

"Donal" wrote in message ...

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
F37 ?????

At least use a real model number!!!

I don't know the model/hull number. Why would I. Is there no 37 footer in

the
First series.

There is, but the model number is printed on the side of the boat in 18"
high numbers. If you've ever seen the boat, yo should be able to remenber
the numbers.

F37 - BWahahahahaaaa!

Regards

Donal

Donal

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
http://www.boat-world.com/boatads/80808099.html

Proof that Booby is right on rare occassions!

You are a complete twit! Are there no lengths to which you will not
venture in your attempts to prove the depth of your ignorance?

There is no mention of an "F37" on that page. So there is no "proof" that
Bobsprit is right.

Booby is right as often as you are!

The two of you are the most ignorant blowhards on the whole of Usenet.

I'm astonished that either of you could survive here for more than a couple
of weeks.

Bobsprit keeps boasting about his sailing exploits - and yet he never
ventures more than 3 mile from his marina. YOU keep boasting about your
sailing exploits - and yet you never venture more than 5 yards from your
mooring.

I've no objection to you correcting my political errors. However, I shall
not be told that Bob is correct on ANY occasion.

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit

That sounds bad. Did the owner tie her up correctly?

No one knows what happened. One of the boat's cleats was found on the dock,
ripped right out of the boat. Another cleat was found at the end of the line
hanging in the water.
Shouldn't happen, but then it was a terrible night and several boats took
damage. I drove over at 2:00 am to add lines to Alien, but never saw the
Beneteau in trouble.

RB