Default Law of Gravity

Any tool, nut, bolt, or screw, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible place in the
universe.
Tim Tim is offline

On Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 8:45:53 AM UTC-5, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
Any tool, nut, bolt, or screw, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible place in the
universe.

I put up with that daily. Another rule is that the smaller the item, the lesser the accessibility...

On Sat, 29 Apr 2017 06:48:44 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

On Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 8:45:53 AM UTC-5, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
Any tool, nut, bolt, or screw, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible place in the
universe.

I put up with that daily. Another rule is that the smaller the item, the lesser the accessibility...

It's why I keep my garage floors carpeted.

On Sat, 29 Apr 2017 11:36:02 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

Poco Deplorevole Wrote in message:
On Sat, 29 Apr 2017 06:48:44 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

On Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 8:45:53 AM UTC-5, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
Any tool, nut, bolt, or screw, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible place in the
universe.

I put up with that daily. Another rule is that the smaller the item, the lesser the accessibility...

It's why I keep my garage floors carpeted.

I did one garage floor with epoxy and the little colored
sprinkles. It looks nice and adds traction but it's hard to see a
small object that has fallen. Decisions decisions for the next
floor.

I was taking the dogs for a walk and in front of a house by the street were three rolls of carpet -
untrimmed. I unrolled one and it was brand new. I quick got the truck and loaded two rolls into the
back. Had to trim them to fit the garage, but now I have a nice light beige carpet covering both
sides. Dropped nuts don't roll or bounce.

On 4/29/2017 9:48 AM, Tim wrote:
On Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 8:45:53 AM UTC-5, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
Any tool, nut, bolt, or screw, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible place in the
universe.

I put up with that daily. Another rule is that the smaller the item, the lesser the accessibility...

They also become invisible.

Tim Tim is offline

On Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 10:55:13 AM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/29/2017 9:48 AM, Tim wrote:
On Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 8:45:53 AM UTC-5, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
Any tool, nut, bolt, or screw, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible place in the
universe.

I put up with that daily. Another rule is that the smaller the item, the lesser the accessibility...

They also become invisible.

Why, yes. Yes they do...

Poco Deplorevole
On Sat, 29 Apr 2017 11:36:02 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

Poco Deplorevole Wrote in message:

I did one garage floor with epoxy and the little colored
sprinkles. It looks nice and adds traction but it's hard to see a
small object that has fallen. Decisions decisions for the next
floor.

"I was taking the dogs for a walk and in front of a house by the street were three rolls of carpet -
untrimmed. I unrolled one and it was brand new. I quick got the truck and loaded two rolls into the
back. Had to trim them to fit the garage, but now I have a nice light beige carpet covering both
sides. Dropped nuts don't roll or bounce."

What the 'ell?
What namby pamby sissy would carpet a garage floor...especially in a light colour?
Answer.....someone who doesn't do any work in one!

On 4/29/2017 12:56 PM, True North wrote:
Poco Deplorevole
On Sat, 29 Apr 2017 11:36:02 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

Poco Deplorevole Wrote in message:

I did one garage floor with epoxy and the little colored
sprinkles. It looks nice and adds traction but it's hard to see a
small object that has fallen. Decisions decisions for the next
floor.

"I was taking the dogs for a walk and in front of a house by the street were three rolls of carpet -
untrimmed. I unrolled one and it was brand new. I quick got the truck and loaded two rolls into the
back. Had to trim them to fit the garage, but now I have a nice light beige carpet covering both
sides. Dropped nuts don't roll or bounce."

What the 'ell?
What namby pamby sissy would carpet a garage floor...especially in a light colour?
Answer.....someone who doesn't do any work in one!

Makes a lot more sense than putting carpet over nice hardwood floors

Make America great again. Yes we can.

Poco Deplorevole Wrote in message:

"I was taking the dogs for a walk and in front of a house by the street were three rolls of carpet -
untrimmed. I unrolled one and it was brand new. I quick got the truck and loaded two rolls into the
back. Had to trim them to fit the garage, but now I have a nice light beige carpet covering both
sides. Dropped nuts don't roll or bounce."

Not to be a party pooper but does the company that underwrites your home
owner's insurance know about the wall to wall rugs in your garage? :-)

On Sat, 29 Apr 2017 09:56:54 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Poco Deplorevole
On Sat, 29 Apr 2017 11:36:02 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

Poco Deplorevole Wrote in message:

I did one garage floor with epoxy and the little colored
sprinkles. It looks nice and adds traction but it's hard to see a
small object that has fallen. Decisions decisions for the next
floor.

"I was taking the dogs for a walk and in front of a house by the street were three rolls of carpet -
untrimmed. I unrolled one and it was brand new. I quick got the truck and loaded two rolls into the
back. Had to trim them to fit the garage, but now I have a nice light beige carpet covering both
sides. Dropped nuts don't roll or bounce."

What the 'ell?
What namby pamby sissy would carpet a garage floor...especially in a light colour?
Answer.....someone who doesn't do any work in one!

I do all the work in both. Don't worry about oil stains or gas bleaches or any of that. Remember, I
have a 27-year-old motorcycle that has never seen a motorcycle shop. Who do you think does all the
work?

You are so fast to jump, and in doing so you end up looking like the fool you've become.