Default Crossing back again

Doesn't time fly when you're having fun! 5 years all around the Med at an end. Sitting in the anchorage in Las Palmas getting ready to cross back again to Florida.

On Tue, 17 Jan 2017 01:53:39 -0800 (PST), Hoges in WA
wrote:

Doesn't time fly when you're having fun! 5 years all around the Med at an end. Sitting in the anchorage in Las Palmas getting ready to cross back again to Florida.

===

Have a fast, safe crossing and let me know if you get near SWFL.

"Hoges in WA" wrote in message

Doesn't time fly when you're having fun! 5 years all around the Med at an
end. Sitting in the anchorage in Las Palmas getting ready to cross back
again to Florida.

Congratulations. I'd love to be in the Bahamas as you get there, if it's
going to be soon!

L8R

Skip

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any
kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now.
Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.

- Etienne Griellet

wrote:

Doesn't time fly when you're having fun! 5 years all around the Med at an end. Sitting in the anchorage in Las Palmas getting ready to cross back again to Florida.

===

Have a fast, safe crossing and let me know if you get near SWFL.

Hi Wayne. Arrived Tampa Sailing Squadron yesterday afternoon. Gibraltar to Canaries to Road Town BVI, then to Havana, Dry Tortugas and were done! Remarkably little damage. Love Tampa Bay. Terry

wrote:

Doesn't time fly when you're having fun! 5 years all around the Med at an end. Sitting in the anchorage in Las Palmas getting ready to cross back again to Florida.

===

Have a fast, safe crossing and let me know if you get near SWFL.

Hi Wayne. Arrived Tampa Sailing Squadron yesterday afternoon. Gibraltar to Canaries to Road Town BVI, then to Havana, Dry Tortugas and were done! Remarkably little damage. Love Tampa Bay. Terry

===

Congratulations, sounds like a great trip.

Yes, there's lots of things to do in the Tampa area, and lots of
marine services available. I'm farther south in the Ft Myers area,
just off the Caloosahatchee River/Okeechobee Waterway. I can probably
get you free dockage for a while if your mast height is less than 53
feet.

wrote:

Doesn't time fly when you're having fun! 5 years all around the Med at an end. Sitting in the anchorage in Las Palmas getting ready to cross back again to Florida.

===

Have a fast, safe crossing and let me know if you get near SWFL.

Hi Wayne. Arrived Tampa Sailing Squadron yesterday afternoon. Gibraltar to Canaries to Road Town BVI, then to Havana, Dry Tortugas and were done! Remarkably little damage. Love Tampa Bay. Terry

===

Congratulations, sounds like a great trip.

Yes, there's lots of things to do in the Tampa area, and lots of
marine services available. I'm farther south in the Ft Myers area,
just off the Caloosahatchee River/Okeechobee Waterway. I can probably
get you free dockage for a while if your mast height is less than 53
feet.

Thanks for the offer. Moving into Regatta Pointe Monday, Our mast height is 62.5 so no Okeechobee for us.

Crossing the lake Loogypicker[_2_] General 11 March 29th 10 03:18 PM
Crossing the lake Frogwatch[_2_] General 21 March 28th 10 06:04 PM
Crossing in style Don White General 2 April 18th 09 06:50 AM
Atlantic crossing Jeff Cruising 13 October 11th 06 05:23 PM
atlantic crossing Jim Gillmore General 1 February 8th 05 11:42 PM