Default unwanted posts

On Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 1:53:57 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Hi. Can someone explain in simple terms how to stop a particular person's posts from appearing. Not in this group, but in another group I look at. Thanks. I use Google Groups to look at newsgroups and they are not all that friendly when it comes to settings etc.

Sorry boss, you cant do that with google groups.. you get to see it all. Only thing you can do is ignore thee mussel heads and go on.