posted to uk.rec.boats.paddle

Default Dissertation Help! Short Survey on Rural Tourism in the UK

Hi all,
Please could you all take 5 minutes out of your time to fill in a
short 10 question survey for me.
It will help me greatly with my studies.

My survey is about Rural Tourism in the UK.
This includes climbing, walking, camping, culture, wildlife, sport and
countryside etc.
If you have participated in any of this in the UK before you would be
a big help to me.

Just click this link: http://www.smart-survey.co.uk/v.asp?i=29262qdugx

Thank you