posted to uk.rec.boats.paddle

Default FA Vintage Canoe canoeing manual book 1932

The Canoe ,It's Selection,Care & Use by Robert E Pinkerton,1932,some
fading to boards,otherwise VGC. 162 pages.
Fabulous old Canoeing manual ,packed with traditional
methods,advice ,care of the boat and other hints and tips,illustrated
with some great period illustrations.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT

See our other auctions for other vintage and interesting canoe books.

"Alys" wrote in message
The Canoe ,It's Selection,Care & Use by Robert E
Pinkerton,1932,some
fading to boards,otherwise VGC.

snip

Several copies available on http://www.abebooks.co.uk , at prices
from under five pounds to almost thirty pounds, plus shipping
(from USA / Australia)

Or take a look at http://www.abebooks.co.uk

--
MatSav