Default Krause got the check!

Keyser Soze
On 4/29/17 10:09 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Sat, 29 Apr 2017 07:31:10 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 4/29/17 1:20 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 29 Apr 2017 00:08:06 -0400,
wrote:

Aspergers which is a form
of autism.

... or the worst name for a fast food joint ever Â* ;-)

Maybe not. For a while up in Dunkirk, there was a restaurant in the
Giant grocery store mall called...

CluckYou Chicken.

Regardless of what they say, Harry, I think your momma would be proud of you!

"Someone in your past must have told you he or she thought you were
clever. That person did you a great disservice, JohnnyMop.

Oh, Â*why JohnnyMop as you asked the other day? Because you belong in the
toilet."

I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post.

wrote:

Aspergers which is a form
of autism.

... or the worst name for a fast food joint ever * ;-)

Maybe not. For a while up in Dunkirk, there was a restaurant in the
Giant grocery store mall called...

CluckYou Chicken.

Regardless of what they say, Harry, I think your momma would be proud of you!

"Someone in your past must have told you he or she thought you were
clever. That person did you a great disservice, JohnnyMop.

Oh, *why JohnnyMop as you asked the other day? Because you belong in the
toilet."

I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post.

Have you ever had the balls to *disagree* with something your leader said?

wrote:

Aspergers which is a form
of autism.

... or the worst name for a fast food joint ever ;-)

Maybe not. For a while up in Dunkirk, there was a restaurant in the
Giant grocery store mall called...

CluckYou Chicken.

Regardless of what they say, Harry, I think your momma would be proud of you!

"Someone in your past must have told you he or she thought you were
clever. That person did you a great disservice, JohnnyMop.

Oh, why JohnnyMop as you asked the other day? Because you belong in the
toilet."

I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post.

Have you ever had the balls to *disagree* with something your leader said?

Don and I may disagree with each other, and when we do, it is as
gentlemen. He's not a ****head, hate-filled racist like you and some of
your buds, and neither am I, JohnnyMop.

wrote:

Don and I may disagree with each other, and when we do, it is as
gentlemen. He's not a ****head, hate-filled racist like you and some of
your buds, and neither am I, JohnnyMop.

===

There's plenty of evidence to support the notion that you're hate
filled, in fact it runneth over most of the time.

---
http://www.avg.com

wrote:

Aspergers which is a form
of autism.
... or the worst name for a fast food joint ever ;-)

Maybe not. For a while up in Dunkirk, there was a restaurant in the
Giant grocery store mall called...

CluckYou Chicken.

Regardless of what they say, Harry, I think your momma would be proud of you!

"Someone in your past must have told you he or she thought you were
clever. That person did you a great disservice, JohnnyMop.

Oh, why JohnnyMop as you asked the other day? Because you belong in the
toilet."

I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post.

Of course you do, dummy.

wrote:

Aspergers which is a form
of autism.
... or the worst name for a fast food joint ever ;-)

Maybe not. For a while up in Dunkirk, there was a restaurant in the
Giant grocery store mall called...

CluckYou Chicken.
Regardless of what they say, Harry, I think your momma would be proud of you!

"Someone in your past must have told you he or she thought you were
clever. That person did you a great disservice, JohnnyMop.

Oh, why JohnnyMop as you asked the other day? Because you belong in the
toilet."

I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post.

Have you ever had the balls to *disagree* with something your leader said?

Now *that's* funny!

Crazy? Check. GOP Congressman? Check. F.O.A.D. General 25 December 6th 13 02:05 PM
check-check... is this thing on? nom=de=plume General 1 November 16th 09 10:44 PM
Check this out Eisboch General 5 December 30th 07 03:14 AM
Hey Oz1, check out DSK ASA 0 August 6th 06 05:20 PM
Check.... Scott Vernon ASA 50 November 11th 04 12:26 PM