Yvonne Dekker

Default Whitlock Autopilot

Looking for internal schematic diagram of:
Whitlock Marionics Sentinel type R or N autopilot.
Produced from 1978-1985 in UK.

Or Cetrek 720or 721 autopilot.
posted to rec.boats.electronics

On Thursday, July 14, 2005 4:47:02 AM UTC+9:30, Yvonne Dekker wrote:
Looking for internal schematic diagram
of:

Whitlock Marionics Sentinel type R or N
autopilot.

Produced from 1978-1985 in UK.

*

Or Cetrek 720or 721
autopilot.

Hi there
I am in Australia
I have a Whitlock Marionics Sentinel R8P80-PB
RECON i MIGHT BE ABLE TO ASSIST WITH SOME DATA
contact at .
regards Nigel

El miércoles, 13 de julio de 2005, 21:17:02 (UTC+2), Yvonne Dekker escribió:
Looking for internal schematic diagram
of:

Whitlock Marionics Sentinel type R or N
autopilot.

Produced from 1978-1985 in UK.

*

Or Cetrek 720or 721
autopilot.

Hello,

I have installed on my boat autopilot type : Whitlock Marionics Sentinel.

I 've read your message dated July 14, 2005 request for help.

I am writing to you . Because I hope you got the schema of such equipment.

If so , we will be grateful if you kindly send it to me .

Thank you for your attention.

Best regards .

josema
sailboat Alisona
Barcelona
Spain

El lunes, 25 de noviembre de 2013, 1:58:28 (UTC+1), escribió:
On Thursday, July 14, 2005 4:47:02 AM UTC+9:30, Yvonne Dekker wrote:
Looking for internal schematic diagram
of:

Whitlock Marionics Sentinel type R or N
autopilot.

Produced from 1978-1985 in UK.

*

Or Cetrek 720or 721
autopilot.

Hi there
I am in Australia
I have a Whitlock Marionics Sentinel R8P80-PB
RECON i MIGHT BE ABLE TO ASSIST WITH SOME DATA
contact at .
regards Nigel

Hello,

I have installed on my boat autopilot type : Whitlock Marionics Sentinel.

I 've read your message dated July 14, 2005 offering help .