Butch Ammon

Default *STILL* no power after Hurricane Isabel

Hello all.

I'm still here in Richmond, VA - albeit without power and drinkable water. We
survived Isabel, but there still are countless trees down on power lines and on
houses and whatnot.

My chainsaw got plenty of action over the weekend too. I helped so many people
cut trees in their lawns and try to get them off their storage sheds (what
remains of a storage shed!) in their back yards.

I heard from a few friends out in coastal Virginia along Tappahannock down to
VA Beach and the damage is far worse then inland here in Richmond. I don't
have trees down (thank God), but just have lost power and had to throw out all
contents of my fridge and freezer. Other people have totally lost their homes
and had boat docks get ripped up into splinters!

They said Virginia hasn't been hit this hard is almost 100 years. I just hope
I get power soon. I can't rely on a laptop computer forever!

Take care.

Butch Ammon
Fred

Glad to see you "weathered" the storm so to speak.

Hope everything gets back to normal soon for you.

Fredo