Ron

Default Refrigeration Hunter 35.5 install

I need you help.
I have a 1989 Hunter Legend 35.5 and just this year the wife now wants
refrigeration installed. To keep her happy I must install one. After
looking where to install the compressor I decided to install it under
the gally sink. I would like to use a cold plate as there is not a lot
of area in the fridge. To help narrow my search my question is what
brand and model have others installed?

Thanks
Ansley W. Sawyer

Ron,

I installed a Technautics "Cool Blue" 12V holding plate system last year.
Works great. We make ice cubes over night. Only caution is to check on
battery sizes if you are never plugged in.

Try http://www.technauticsinc.com/

Cheers

Ansley Sawyer

Ron Thornton

"whatever size of wire is recommended, go
bigger"

This is a good practice for all wiring on a boat.

Regards, Ron