posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.free.newsservers,rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa

Default The oldest brewery in America still makes excellent brew.

Since 1829

Yuengling Summer Wheat, traditional weizen beer in 12oz, brown,
longnecks is most excellent.

--
Sir Gregory
posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.free.newsservers,rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa

On Sat, 23 May 2015 16:16:28 -0700, Checkmate wrote:
In article ,
says...

Since 1829

Yuengling Summer Wheat, traditional weizen beer in 12oz, brown,
longnecks is most excellent.

I very rarely drink, but I get annoyed at all the Samuel Adams
commercials. That's got to be one of the ****tiest beers I've ever
tasted.

****in' Yuppie and metrosexual beer. Remember Coors back
when it first started. It tasted like horse **** but all
the college crown was infatuated with it.

--
Sir Gregory
posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.free.newsservers,rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa

On Sat, 23 May 2015 21:02:43 -0400, Checkmate
wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote:
In article ,
says...

Since 1829

Yuengling Summer Wheat, traditional weizen beer in 12oz, brown,
longnecks is most excellent.

I very rarely drink, but I get annoyed at all the Samuel Adams
commercials. That's got to be one of the ****tiest beers I've ever
tasted.

****in' Yuppie and metrosexual beer. Remember Coors back
when it first started. It tasted like horse **** but all
the college crown was infatuated with it.

The original Samuel Adams failed as a brewer, so it's aptly named.

Yuengling is ****in swill. Get a Straub.

--
http://i.imgur.com/pnWqhSG.jpg

....but that's not ALL:
http://i.imgur.com/YecdyJn.jpg

If my poasts are offensive to you, you can always block all From: headers
containing ", unless you are an idiot who would like to
yammer about "morphing" and maybe try to lodge some frivolous complaints
to my news provider, then please be sure to ignore this helpful
information and have fun making an ass of yourself in public.

if that route of silencing those horrid opinions of mine that you
downloaded to your computer under duress doesn't work you can always try:
http://i.imgur.com/jlsN9JX.png?2

http://i.imgur.com/3T0EyPH.jpg?2 -- someone told me that this wordcloud
was my "tribute" to them without me even mentioning their name. it's
almost as if they "know" that they are a self-hating fag.