j r sherman

Default The St. John's River

In article ,
says...

Here is a live webcam shot of the St. John's River in Jacksonville,
Florida. My apartment building is in this live webcam shot. Can you
find me?

http://www.riverviewcam.com/netcam.jpg

"The tears I cried for that woman,
are going to flood you big river."
"And I'm going to sit right here until I die."

Willie Nelson

what a ****ing idiot.

JOHNNY CASH wrote that song, you cracker-ass moron!

(oh LOOK, a little research!)http://www.toptown.com/hp/66/bigriver.htm

it's bad enough the world must suffer through your sub-human existence, but must
you ALSO defame and desecrate a Holy man while you do it?

hey, Willie's a great performer and writer, but even HE would smack your cracker
ass from the Mississippi river and back again if he thought you credited him
with a song his friend Johnny Cash wrote.

do you EVER, for one second THINK? christ.

j r sherman

"A sad tale's best for winter: I have one
Of sprites and goblins."

Michael Cook

"Chuck Lysaght" wrote in message
m...
Here is a live webcam shot of the St. John's River in Jacksonville,
Florida. My apartment building is in this live webcam shot. Can you
find me?

no but i found you he
http://www.chuckliesght.envy.nu/photos2.htm

Dale Houstman

Chuck Lysaght wrote:
Here is a live webcam shot of the St. John's River in Jacksonville,
Florida. My apartment building is in this live webcam shot. Can you
find me?

Don't think so, unless there's a landfill hidden somewhere in the picture.

dmh

Renay St. James

"Chuck Lysaght" wrote in message
m...
Here is a live webcam shot of the St. John's River in Jacksonville,
Florida. My apartment building is in this live webcam shot. Can you
find me?

http://www.riverviewcam.com/netcam.jpg

"The tears I cried for that woman,
are going to flood you big river."
"And I'm going to sit right here until I die."

Willie Nelson

*****it's no wonder you don't get any respect.

Renay

Art

(Chuck Lysaght) wrote in message om...
Here is a live webcam shot of the St. John's River in Jacksonville,
Florida. My apartment building is in this live webcam shot. Can you
find me?

http://www.riverviewcam.com/netcam.jpg

Well, I've attempted to find you, but I don't think I've succeeded.
You can check on my results at:

http://www.geocities.com/diplomacynews/

---
Art

janet santana

j r sherman wrote in message ...
[...]

It's so comical to watch you twitch, j r.

j r sherman

"A sad tale's best for winter: I have one
Of sprites and goblins."

Chuck Lysaght

"Michael Cook" wrote in message gy.com...
"Chuck Lysaght" wrote in message
m...
Here is a live webcam shot of the St. John's River in Jacksonville,
Florida. My apartment building is in this live webcam shot. Can you
find me?

no but i found you he
http://www.chuckliesght.envy.nu/photos2.htm

Your html skills match your writing skills. How amusing.
Chuck Lysaght

"Renay St. James" wrote in message . net...
"Chuck Lysaght" wrote in message
m...
Here is a live webcam shot of the St. John's River in Jacksonville,
Florida. My apartment building is in this live webcam shot. Can you
find me?

http://www.riverviewcam.com/netcam.jpg

"The tears I cried for that woman,
are going to flood you big river."
"And I'm going to sit right here until I die."

Willie Nelson

*****it's no wonder you don't get any respect.

Where, on usenet? You don't earn or receive respect on usenet. Get a
grip on reality, faggot.

Renay

Robert St. James \(el corazon del demonio\)

"Chuck Lysaght" wrote in message
om...
"Renay St. James" wrote in message

. net...
"Chuck Lysaght" wrote in message
m...
Here is a live webcam shot of the St. John's River in Jacksonville,
Florida. My apartment building is in this live webcam shot. Can you
find me?

http://www.riverviewcam.com/netcam.jpg

"The tears I cried for that woman,
are going to flood you big river."
"And I'm going to sit right here until I die."

Willie Nelson

*****it's no wonder you don't get any respect.

Where, on usenet? You don't earn or receive respect on usenet. Get a
grip on reality, faggot.

You forgot to tell her not to get in a "tizzy" whatever the hell that's
supposed to be. It's one of those little three-wheeled bike things,
right? Like what they give you rides with in Vietnam? A tizzy-shaw
or something like that. Maybe you're in a new business now. A
Tizzy-Shaw man. Good way to hide from the cops too, huh? Nobody
will recognize you under that big straw hat and you can still discreetly
eye little boy's bums without being caught at it.

Clever, that.

RstJ