BCC

Default Looking for clock for the cockpit

Needs to be round, maybe 3" dia, waterproof front, prefer one that
runs off D cell or other battery so it still runs when the cockpit
instrument breaker is off.

Most sailing instruments look to be square these days.

Don White

BCC wrote in message
Needs to be round, maybe 3" dia, waterproof front, prefer one that
runs off D cell or other battery so it still runs when the cockpit
instrument breaker is off.

Most sailing instruments look to be square these days.

Take a peek at these people.
*** http://www.downeaster.com/ecom/storefront.aspx ***

I was given their top of the line 'tide clock' as a retirement gift.
It was gaining about an hour over a 1.5 week period so I called the local
dealer. He said just to bring it back and he'd swap
for another. (note: clock mechanism made in China)