Default Cost of keeping A 45 foot boat at a marina

JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 4/30/2013 3:32 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 4/30/13 3:30 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 4/30/2013 12:08 PM, Hank© wrote:
On 4/30/2013 9:14 AM, True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 30 April 2013 09:17:37 UTC-3, Hank© wrote:

I remember seeing your boat with the 5 ft beam wedged tightly between

your house and your neighbors. Is that an asphalt driveway the trailer

is parked on?

Sure that was me?
Picture Snottie likes to post in an attempt to criminally harass,
showed a DRIVEWAY... not a laneway.

YEP

It also showed a pickup truck.. the one with the sailboat showed two
unique architectural structures in the neighborhood. A very distinctive
stone wall on the home next door, and a similarly distinctive front
chimney and huge ornamental bush in a home across the street from the
house with the wall... Both are clearly visible by doing a google earth
on the address of the picture that was posted, since donnie brought it
up...

I remember the real dump you lived in before your father died and left
you his house. It was in the middle of an industrial park, right, or
right across the street from one. Was that the house where you stored
the family two wheeled vehicle in the kitchen, or is that in your dad's
former house?

I think you are making stuff up again... LOL! How's that Maryland red barn doing?

Nope. You lived across from an industrial park before your dad died. And
you kept the motorbike in your kitchen. You talked about it in wrecked
bloats.

On 4/30/2013 3:32 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

Still don't have your facts straight, how's that Yale degree Dr. Krause?

On 4/30/2013 3:32 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

I only have a master's degree. I didn't have the patience or academic
drive to grind my way to a Ph.D.

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 18:50:57 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

I only have a master's degree. I didn't have the patience or academic
drive to grind my way to a Ph.D.

====

Master baiter on a fishing boat perhaps.

How are those back taxes doing? Oh I forget, paying taxes is for the
"ordinary" people.

On 4/30/2013 7:25 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 18:50:57 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

I only have a master's degree. I didn't have the patience or academic
drive to grind my way to a Ph.D.

====

Master baiter on a fishing boat perhaps.

How are those back taxes doing? Oh I forget, paying taxes is for the
"ordinary" people.

Isn't that what his masters is for? He learned how to make a living
without ever doing anything productive or having to work at all for it...

On 4/30/13 7:27 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 4/30/2013 7:25 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 18:50:57 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

I only have a master's degree. I didn't have the patience or academic
drive to grind my way to a Ph.D.

====

Master baiter on a fishing boat perhaps.

How are those back taxes doing? Oh I forget, paying taxes is for the
"ordinary" people.

Isn't that what his masters is for? He learned how to make a living
without ever doing anything productive or having to work at all for it...

I did learn how to get and keep some pretty good jobs before I went out
on my own. You couldn't hang onto a shop sweeper's job at an auto
dealership or a crate stacker's job at a food warehouse. You probably
were at your best sweeping out a stable, but you gave up that job, too, eh?

On Apr 30, 8:08*am, True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 30 April 2013 00:22:57 UTC-3, *e#c *wrote:
On Apr 29, 12:09*am, wrote:

Can someone give me an idea, how much would it cost to keep a boat at

a marina year round (including winter storage). This should not

include variable costs like diesel fuel used for trips. Just the cost

of mooring and necessary maintenance. hanks

In todays world....VERY expensive.

Well, that was an intelligent, well thought out and helpful response.

Shall I post that picture AGAIN....of your " little boat " in your "
driveway", " laneway " or whatever high-tech word YOU care to use,
GUMBY?

COMPLETE bull****. I checked, asshat.

On 4/30/2013 3:32 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

YOU....didn't have the Academic RESOURCE, you dumb-ass.

On Apr 30, 7:32*pm, "F.O.A.D." wrote:
On 4/30/13 7:27 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:

On 4/30/2013 7:25 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 18:50:57 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

I only have a master's degree. I didn't have the patience or academic
drive to grind my way to a Ph.D.

====

Master baiter on a fishing boat perhaps.

How are those back taxes doing? *Oh I forget, paying taxes is for the
"ordinary" people.

Isn't that what his masters is for? He learned how to make a living
without ever doing anything productive or having to work at all for it....

I did learn how to get and keep some pretty good jobs before I went out
on my own. You couldn't hang onto a shop sweeper's job at an auto
dealership or a crate stacker's job at a food warehouse. You probably
were at your best sweeping out a stable, but you gave up that job, too, eh?

And now you sit in your basement, sweating, and creating boils on your
rotten hide. Karma IS a bitch, huh Harry?