Default Camper

I almost forgot about this.

We *do* have a camper/RV of sorts. Mrs.E. bought this last summer
thinking it would be fun when the grandkids visit. We took it to a
local campgrounds and left it there for about 6 weeks. Cute and
everything but I am just not the "camping out" type anymore. Probably
going to sell it or give it to my daughter and family.

Don't know if this will work. I posted some pics on "Shutterfly"
because Photobucket has become a pain in the ass. Hopefully the
links work:

Looks like this:

https://tinyurl.com/lwoekc4

Here are a couple set up at the campground:

https://tinyurl.com/lb8pa9b

https://tinyurl.com/lztp2ww

---
http://www.avg.com

Tim Tim is offline

Looks good Richard. Kinda modern/retro. That would be fun for minor weekend jaunts. It is cute...

On Thu, 25 May 2017 16:56:24 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

I almost forgot about this.

We *do* have a camper/RV of sorts. Mrs.E. bought this last summer
thinking it would be fun when the grandkids visit. We took it to a
local campgrounds and left it there for about 6 weeks. Cute and
everything but I am just not the "camping out" type anymore. Probably
going to sell it or give it to my daughter and family.

Don't know if this will work. I posted some pics on "Shutterfly"
because Photobucket has become a pain in the ass. Hopefully the
links work:

Looks like this:

https://tinyurl.com/lwoekc4

Here are a couple set up at the campground:

https://tinyurl.com/lb8pa9b

https://tinyurl.com/lztp2ww

---
http://www.avg.com

Nice! Reminds me of the little 19' Funfinder we started with. As most of the time is spent outside
the rig, little ones are fine with me. Wife wanted bigger and better, so now it's bigger and better!

This was our first (if it comes out):

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...rkArrival3.jpg

Mr. Luddite

"I almost forgot about this.

We *do* have a camper/RV of sorts. Â*Mrs.E. bought this last summer
thinking it would be fun when the grandkids visit. Â*We took it to a
local campgrounds and left it there for about 6 weeks. Â*Cute and
everything but I am just not the "camping out" type anymore. Â*Probably
going to sell it or give it to my daughter and family.

Don't know if this will work. Â*I posted some pics on "Shutterfly"
because Photobucket has become a pain in the ass. Â*Hopefully the
links work:"

That looks like what would satisfy the wife...assuming the bathroom is big enough to turn around in.
I was talking to a salesman from a local large dealer of travel trailers and he said the slideouts were great on a smaller trailer but sometimes made for smaller fresh water and holding tanks.
Anyway, if our dollar wasn't so anemic I'd be thinking of putting in a bid.
Tim Tim is offline

4:22 PMPoco Deplorevole
Nice! Reminds me of the little 19' Funfinder we started with. As most of the time is spent outside
the rig, little ones are fine with me. Wife wanted bigger and better, so now it's bigger and better!

This was our first (if it comes out):

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...rkArrival3.jpg

I remember it John when I met you in effingham. Small but very room efficient. Seemed like it was roomier than it looked...

On Thu, 25 May 2017 15:57:46 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

[...]

Never heard that. Of course, the smaller the trailer the smaller the tanks. But I've never heard
that the slide was the cause. Could be though. Our rig has three slides, all controlled and
supported by cables, so there's no interference with any of the tanks. The slides make a hell of a
difference. If I had to give up some tank room, I'd do it in a minute.

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teim View Post
Looks good Richard. Kinda modern/retro. That would be fun for minor weekend jaunts. It is cute...
I like that metro look.

Last edited by Jarozs : October 26th 21 at 08:36 PM

The camper project Frogwatch[_2_] General 6 June 17th 09 01:19 AM
Can You ID This Truck and Camper? Vic Smith General 10 May 22nd 09 09:18 PM
OT, Happy Camper ed General 9 October 17th 05 05:14 PM
Old Town "Camper" bearsbuddy General 6 March 14th 05 09:17 PM
Barge with camper? fraggy Boat Building 17 July 21st 03 04:04 AM