Default John's new boat

Just received pictures of John's new boat.

Love the lines and the hull design. Not sure I've ever seen
anything like it.

Good luck with it! I can now understand why there will be a
bidding war here if you ever decide to sell it.

---
http://www.avg.com

Tim Tim is offline

Mr. Luddite

Just received pictures of John's new boat.

Love the lines and the hull design. Not sure I've ever seen
anything like it.

Good luck with it! I can now understand why there will be a
bidding war here if you ever decide to sell it.

---
http://www.avg.com

I'm impressed with it. I thought it was an exceptional value too!

On Thu, 25 May 2017 15:17:34 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

Just received pictures of John's new boat.

Love the lines and the hull design. Not sure I've ever seen
anything like it.

Good luck with it! I can now understand why there will be a
bidding war here if you ever decide to sell it.

---
http://www.avg.com

It will not be for sale any time soon! Amen!

Nice boat, John! Tim General 71 July 20th 16 01:06 AM
John, this could be your next camper/ boat hauler! Tim General 0 January 20th 11 01:51 AM
John boat decking. Dan Listermann Boat Building 6 September 25th 09 08:29 PM
OT Why John named boat Poco Loco [email protected] General 11 June 17th 05 06:18 PM
Pope John Paul II Boat on eBay Paul Hewston Cruising 3 April 21st 05 04:14 PM