Default Carburetor day!

The parts are here, from England, and it's time to put the new float needles and seats in the carbs.
Best get to work.

Poco Deplorevole wrote:
The parts are here, from England, and it's time to put the new float
needles and seats in the carbs.
Best get to work.

Use plenty of matches.

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.

On Thu, 25 May 2017 08:46:02 -0400, Poco Deplorevole wrote:

The parts are here, from England, and it's time to put the new float needles and seats in the carbs.
Best get to work.

All done. Didn't have to remove either carb. The K&N filters let me twist the carbs so the bottoms
were accessible. Gotta love Guzzis!

On Thu, 25 May 2017 08:58:38 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

Poco Deplorevole wrote:
The parts are here, from England, and it's time to put the new float
needles and seats in the carbs.
Best get to work.

Use plenty of matches.

As often as you suggest it, I'm sure my death would make you very happy. Look at all the lying you
could get away with, eh Harry Krause?

Getting water out carburetor [email protected] General 2 August 2nd 08 07:42 PM
need carburetor parts tom Boat Building 6 July 3rd 06 11:11 AM
need carburetor parts tom General 2 July 1st 06 11:41 AM
Sticky Float in Carburetor Kellielabs General 2 January 4th 06 06:55 AM