Default heres a deal...

take it or leave it I don't care. You want me never to say anything
about anybody again here.. here's how to do it... Hold everyone,
including yourselves to the same standard.

Each and every time don, harry, jps, boater, or the others start of
finish their post with a name calling like "miniman" or "snotty" or
"Idiot" or whatever, rebuke them and refuse to address the post until
they come back and post it in a way that would be acceptable in the kind
of boards krause can't be a member of..

If everyone refused to address all name calling and trolling, the group
would be good, in 48 hours... Some like John might go along, others
might not, but if they don't it just proves that they are actually here,
for the reasons they gave and ran from a while back....

Anyway, think it over guys... A simple "I would love to address your
post, please repost it like an adult and I will".... would change this
group overnight....

Later guys.. Not that I really think you all have the integerity to do
it, but it will be an interesting test of who is here for boats and fun,
and who is here because they don't get enough wins at home.....

Would the same apply to your threats to smash another's legs to pudding and your BFF's threats to smash heads in with a 4' long and 2" thick hickory club.
Compared to those threats a little harmless name calling seems inconsequential..... especially when the names are accurate adjectives delivered in a spirit to push the recipient to better himself.

On 10/3/2013 5:37 PM, True North wrote:
Would the same apply to your threats to smash another's legs to pudding and your BFF's threats to smash heads in with a 4' long and 2" thick hickory club.
Compared to those threats a little harmless name calling seems inconsequential..... especially when the names are accurate adjectives delivered in a spirit to push the recipient to better himself.

That wasn't for you don, I know you can't do it....

On Thursday, 3 October 2013 21:48:44 UTC-3, Charlemagne wrote:
On 10/3/2013 5:37 PM, True North wrote:

Would the same apply to your threats to smash another's legs to pudding and your BFF's threats to smash heads in with a 4' long and 2" thick hickory club.

Compared to those threats a little harmless name calling seems inconsequential..... especially when the names are accurate adjectives delivered in a spirit to push the recipient to better himself.

That wasn't for you don, I know you can't do it....

Nor does your bleating apply to you, since you can't go a day without your Drama Queen act disrupting this newsgroup.

On 10/3/2013 9:17 PM, True North wrote:
On Thursday, 3 October 2013 21:48:44 UTC-3, Charlemagne wrote:
On 10/3/2013 5:37 PM, True North wrote:

Would the same apply to your threats to smash another's legs to pudding and your BFF's threats to smash heads in with a 4' long and 2" thick hickory club.

Compared to those threats a little harmless name calling seems inconsequential..... especially when the names are accurate adjectives delivered in a spirit to push the recipient to better himself.

That wasn't for you don, I know you can't do it....

Nor does your bleating apply to you, since you can't go a day without your Drama Queen act disrupting this newsgroup.

Um, revisionist history, wonder if your enablers will call you out for
lying....

On 10/3/13 4:51 PM, Charlemagne wrote:
[...]

You are in charge of what you post here, Scotty. You and no one else.

You continue to make the most vile posts here about other posters and
the family members of other posters, despite the fact that no one is
saying anything about your family members. You also regularly make
direct and indirect threats of violence aimed at other posters, and then
further insult other posters when they don't take you up on your
threats. Further, you make numerous absolutely outrageous and
diagnosable pyschotic statements about politicians you don't like and
you apparently think that you are not going to get responses in kind.

Behave reasonably and you might be treated reasonably. It's up to you.

On Friday, October 4, 2013 10:52:07 AM UTC-4, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

And yet you and don are the only ones who have actually taken it off list, and chased someone down..... irl.... You stalked madcow and posted pictures of her, driving her from the list... And lets not forget all those times don suggested someone ought to call one of our wives, Margeret and Terri, and should call our work places... and then someone did...... It would be fine if "your side" would stop taking it off list, to real life...