Default Jasmine Knutsen

Sunset Casco Bay, Maine
Attached Thumbnails
Jasmine Knutsen-img_0908.jpg

I took this with my pocket camera through a window
Attached Thumbnails
Jasmine Knutsen-pc210023.jpg

This young lady is the 2nd officer. She didn't want me to take her photo and
the captain made her.

Attached Thumbnails
Jasmine Knutsen-pc210027.jpg

She is more than capable of discharging the million barrels of crude and
safely sailing her.

Mark

Good for her!!

Hey Mark, could you get me one of those seats the next time you are onboard,
it would look cool in my computer room ;-)

This will impress the neighbors.
Attached Thumbnails
Jasmine Knutsen-pc210029.jpg

The best video game on the planet