Junior Member

Default 2003 6hp Suzuki Outboard

I own a 2003 6hp Suzuki 2-stroke out board I have an opportunity to buy a 2000 6hp Suzuki 2-stroke for parts that has a seriously coroded lower unit but the rest of it is pristine. My question is are some of the parts interchangeable as I would like to replace the mounting brackets on my engine with the mounting brackets from his engine. The seller is asking $200 for his motor. Would it be worth the price to buy it for parts.

Schematic for Suzuki 70HP 2003 4 stroke outboard anonymousNewsReader General 2 July 23rd 07 07:58 AM
Schematic for Suzuki 70HP 2003 4 stroke outboard anonymousNewsReader Electronics 2 July 23rd 07 07:58 AM
2002 Suzuki 115 outboard EricL General 4 July 11th 07 08:30 PM
tilting a Suzuki 9.9 outboard [email protected] General 0 March 4th 06 06:03 AM
Used Suzuki Outboard Question [email protected] General 8 May 11th 05 04:04 PM