posted to rec.boats.paddle.touring,rec.boats.paddle

Default FA Edwardian Canoeing book southern England kayak 1920

As The River Flows,"A Record of Adventures in a Canoe on the Rivers
and Trout Streams of Southern England." by Eleanor Barnes,some fading
to boards(although better than appears in scan) otherwise VGC, 1st
Edition,large format, 190 pages.

This is one of the most unusual and loveliest books on Canoeing we've
had,the remarkable story of two edwardian ladies and their adventures
in their green canoe on the rivers of southeast England. Packed with
superb colour plates,b/w art nouveau illustrations and pictures.What
impressed me most was the elegant clothes they were for their boating
ventures,and the dreamy portrayal of a long gone version of rustic
England .

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT