Wedac

Default WTB Laser Sailboat wanted - cash waiting for clean late model in USA

WTB Laser Sailboat wanted - cash waiting for clean late model (USA)

Late model, or almost new, Vanguard Laser sailboat wanted. I have cash and
will not waste time. It must be clean, ready for competition, and a reasonable
deal.

E-mail for my telephone number at

rec.boats.marketplace is a moderated newsgroup. See rules and legal
disclaimer at
http://www.algebra.com/rbm

Junior Member

Location: Jacksonville, FL.
Send a message via Skype™ to Jason Kovach

Hi There,

I have several 2011 Laser fleet boats that you might be interested in. I also have a 2008 Laser. What type of rig are you looking for?
Jason
904-215-4773 x3