posted to rec.boats.racing.power

Default I put these Together to Share with My fellow Nascar Fans 51255

I had some free time on my hands so I put these two sites together for my fellow Nascar and racing fans. The sites are free and have all kinds of up to date information about the everything, the drivers, tracks, schedules, you name it, it's here. This is all unique content so be sure to bookmark the site

http://nascarpeople.us
http://nascarfantoday.info

Ethan Galaran
http://circadiandreams.com