Default What's this all about?

On 5/25/2017 1:47 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 5/25/17 1:23 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 5/25/2017 12:53 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 25 May 2017 10:03:03 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 5/25/17 9:55 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 5/25/2017 9:49 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 5/25/17 9:43 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Been hearing bits and pieces of a report that Russia "leaked" a memo
regarding a supposed e-mail sent by former Democratic National
Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz to Open Society
Foundations,
the nonprofit founded by liberal billionaire George Soros in
which she
said that Attorney General Loretta Lynch had privately told Amanda
Renteria, a senior Clinton campaign staffer, she "would not let the
FBI investigation into Clinton go too far."

The WashPost is claiming that the leaked "memo" was likely
created by
Russia however FBI director Comey was duped by it and it contributed
to his recommendation that Hillary Clinton not be charged with
anything when he announced his findings on her email investigations
last July.

WTF is going on?

---

Well, possibly the FBI was "duped" by a faked email and that is what
prompted Comey to come out with his statements about Clinton last
year, as your post says.

As has been reported many times and many ways, the Russians did what
they could to ensure Trump's election. If this news proves true,
it is
more evidence the Russians helped throw the election in Trump's
favor,
and resulted in Comey trashing Clinton last year. Now, if the Trump
campaign knew anything about this at the time...well...

If this story is true, I am not sure which side it hurts more ... the
Dems or the Republicans.

At this point, if true, it hurts the Repubs because a good number of
voters were swayed by Comey's actions and if it turns out he was duped
into this, it delegitimizes Trump's election, but it doesn't disqualify
him, not under our system. It'll just make his presidency more
difficult. Now, if it turns out he knew about what the Russians were
doing, well, that's even more grist for the impeachment and removal
mill.

It is often said that the Russians don't play checkers, they play
chess. You are using a checkers mentality on this. If there is a
Russian plot, it is to undermine our whole political system and it
seems to be working out great as we are in this circular firing squad
fighting among ourselves over bull****.

That's for sure. Not good. Intel "leakers" should also be ferreted
out and sent to prison.

So, Trump should be on his way to prison, eh?

You are making baby steps. You've just included Trump as part of the
intelligence agencies.

---
http://www.avg.com

wrote:

[...]

Trump is an intel leaker.

On Thu, 25 May 2017 10:52:22 -0400, Poco Deplorevole
wrote:

The Washington Post is probably the most anti-Trump news outlet in this country. Just keep that in
mind if you bother reading their bull****.

This is not Ben Bradlee and Katharine Graham these days. It is
Amazon.com's media outlet and I would not ignore the influence of
Trump's FCC and their spin on net neutrality as it may affect Amazon.