Default Intel leaks

Cold, rainy day here so I was just watching Trump scold all the members
of NATO. Funny to watch some of the reaction and body language.

But, he's right. 23 of the 28 NATO members do not pay the agreed upon 2
percent of GNP on their defense. The USA pays the lion's share to cover it.

Meanwhile, the name of the terrorist in Britain was apparently leaked by
an official within our Intel community. Probably the same one who has
been leaking all the other info to the press.

And of course, CBS, NBC and the NY Times made sure they published
everything they heard.

Not Trump this time.

---
http://www.avg.com