posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bart Senior

Default Bruce King

I've just learned that Bruce King has retired and closed the
doors on Bruce King Yacht Design.

Not only will we miss his new designs, but we shalls miss
his fabulous web site with it's many glorious photographs
of his mega-yachts.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jim Cate

Bart Senior wrote:

I've just learned that Bruce King has retired and closed the
doors on Bruce King Yacht Design.

Not only will we miss his new designs, but we shalls miss
his fabulous web site with it's many glorious photographs
of his mega-yachts.

I think many of his popular designs are still widely available, such as
some of the Ericsons, Islanders, Pacific Seacraft, etc.

Jim