Simple Simon

Default The same people

The same people who whined and complained the loudest
about NOT finishing the job and taking out Saddam Hussein
back in the Desert Storm are now demanding that we NOT
finish the job in Operation Iraqi Freedom. They want us
to withdraw the troops because one or two a day are
being killed in the continuing effort to secure Iraq. They
want us to be quitters.

These same seditious people are saying President George
W. Bush is a liar and is responsible for soldiers being killed
in Iraq. Funny thing is they seem to have forgotten all about
congress approving the war in Iraq. They have forgotten
that Democrats and Republicans in congress agreed
wholeheartedly that the war in Iraq was necessary. They
were all privy to the same intelligence as was President
Bush. Hmmmmm!

Now these same whining idiots are suggesting we pull our
troops out of Iraq without having finished the war. Funny
thing is they seem to have already forgotten that they
complained and still complain to this day about us doing
the same thing in Desert Storm.

If we pulled all the troops out of Iraq tomorrow, then
when the next election rolled around, they will be yelling,
"You should have finished the job in Iraq"

These Bush haters are so predictable it make me laugh.
Hey you retarded *******s, you can't have it both ways
without becoming a laughing stock.

Get over it Bush haters. You don't fool anybody with
your hypocrisy, sedition, treason and Anti-Americanism.
You are in the minority and your Democrat party is in
shambles. All you have left is false accusations, sabotage
and sedition. You have not a single, solitary, positive idea
of your own. You are totally negative and are morally and
politically bankrupt. Oh, how the mighty have fallen!

Donal

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
They have forgotten
that Democrats and Republicans in congress agreed
wholeheartedly that the war in Iraq was necessary. They
were all privy to the same intelligence as was President
Bush. Hmmmmm!

Really?
Does this mean that all members of Congress had access to the highly
sensitive intelligence that Bush saw? .. OR does it mean that Bush didn't
have access to the source material?

I find it very difficult to believe that all the Members of Congress could
be either as dishonest, or as stupid as Bush. I think that you must be
mistaken.

Regards

Donal

Simple Simon

"Donal" wrote in message ...

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
They have forgotten
that Democrats and Republicans in congress agreed
wholeheartedly that the war in Iraq was necessary. They
were all privy to the same intelligence as was President
Bush. Hmmmmm!

Really?
Does this mean that all members of Congress had access to the highly
sensitive intelligence that Bush saw? .. OR does it mean that Bush didn't
have access to the source material?

It means that those in Congress with Top Secret security clearance
did, indeed, have access to the same classified info as did the President.
These cleared persons were free to 'advise and direct' the less senior members
of congress. There was never any talk of bogus intelligence until lately.
It is just more of the same old political trash talking that is par for
the course.

I find it very difficult to believe that all the Members of Congress could
be either as dishonest, or as stupid as Bush. I think that you must be
mistaken.

You have demonstrated time and time again that you don't have
a decent grasp on reality and won't believe the truth even when
your face is rubbed in it. BTW, I am never mistaken.

Gilligan

Bush wouldn't lie, he knows it only makes things worse and feeds his rabid
enemies.
Face it, Hussien is gone there's nothing you can do to bring him back.
I'd rather have the Americans running the show than Hussien. The Americans
are even going to be kind enough to invite the UN (Bozo's circus) in to
help. Now the UN inspection teams can search high and low for the WMD.
The Iraq situation will be resolved no matter how hard you try to sabotage
it. The world will move on regardless.
America may not be perfect, but at least they do a good job of giving
widging pommies something to widge about. So fix your own country first you
foreigner! Or should we come over there and straighten yours out too?

"Donal" wrote in message

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
They have forgotten
that Democrats and Republicans in congress agreed
wholeheartedly that the war in Iraq was necessary. They
were all privy to the same intelligence as was President
Bush. Hmmmmm!

Really?
Does this mean that all members of Congress had access to the highly
sensitive intelligence that Bush saw? .. OR does it mean that Bush didn't
have access to the source material?

I find it very difficult to believe that all the Members of Congress could
be either as dishonest, or as stupid as Bush. I think that you must be
mistaken.

Regards

Donal

Jonathan Ganz

I don't think so. I wanted us to finish it then. Now, we're
just making excuses. SH was/is bad, bad, bad. But, the
American public and the world was mislead about why
we should go back now.

Oh well, I guess we'll just have to live with the consequences.

[...]

CANDChelp

The same people who whined and complained the loudest
about NOT finishing the job and taking out Saddam Hussein
back in the Desert Storm are now demanding that we NOT
finish the job in Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Simply because Bush can't get it done. He sure can't get it done without losing
Americans EVERY day.
We need someone who can.
Saddam is watching TV, sleeping with 14 year old girls and laughing at Bush.
Americans are dying. Iraq isn't "free" only more devastated.
What a mess Bush made of it all.

RB
CANDChelp

Face it, Hussien is gone there's nothing you can do to bring him back.

Where'd he go? Seems to be doing fine, directing attacks and killing Americans
EVERY DAY. Nice job, mister Bush.

RB
Simple Simon

The only "mess" here is your mind or what
passes for it.

"CANDChelp" wrote in message ...
more devastated.
What a mess Bush made of it all.

RB

Donal

"Donal" wrote in message

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
They have forgotten
that Democrats and Republicans in congress agreed
wholeheartedly that the war in Iraq was necessary. They
were all privy to the same intelligence as was President
Bush. Hmmmmm!

Really?
Does this mean that all members of Congress had access to the highly
sensitive intelligence that Bush saw? .. OR does it mean that Bush

didn't
have access to the source material?

It means that those in Congress with Top Secret security clearance
did, indeed, have access to the same classified info as did the President.

Oh for Gawd's sake! Don't be so stupid. That isn't how security works.

Think about the phrase "need to know".

"Top Security" is NOT the highest classification! Even if you have the
highest possible clearance, you still only get the info that you "need to
know".

It is patently obvious that you know nothing about this subject. I think
that you have watched too many James Bond movies, and you believe that "Top
Security" means that you get access to all secret info. You are an idiot!

These cleared persons were free to 'advise and direct' the less senior

members
of congress. There was never any talk of bogus intelligence until lately.

Rubbish! There was talk of bogus intelligence before the war started.
*You* chose not to see it.

It is just more of the same old political trash talking that is par for
the course.

I find it very difficult to believe that all the Members of Congress

could
be either as dishonest, or as stupid as Bush. I think that you must

be
mistaken.

You have demonstrated time and time again that you don't have
a decent grasp on reality and won't believe the truth even when
your face is rubbed in it. BTW, I am never mistaken.

You are never mistaken .... hmmmmm. Do you still believe that Iraq had
WMD?

Regards

Donal