Default Raymarine radar display and radome compatibility

I recently bought a RL70C radar display unit and I and looking to buy a
used radome. I bought a Apleco 2Kw 18" unit. Does anyone know if
Raymarine RL70c and Apelco are compatiable?

Thanks

radar questions luc Electronics 36 November 20th 06 01:26 AM
problem with simrad radar - or mount... flying sailor Electronics 10 October 13th 06 12:53 PM
Radar and MAC mortond Electronics 8 June 3rd 06 10:26 PM
info wanted: how to use radar new guy Electronics 14 September 11th 03 12:15 AM
Need info on radar Bill Andersen Electronics 19 September 9th 03 01:39 PM