jrags jrags is offline
Junior Member

Location: Oregon
Default canoe outrigger

I am trying to find plans for a set of outriggers to put on a 16ft cedar strip prospector canoe. I have made a set of floats using foam bullet floats and pvc pipe that work very well. I would like to build using the cedar strips that I have left.but don't have a clue how to loft something that would work, and looked like they belonged Any input would be helpful. Possibly a link to someone who has done something similar, or any ideas. Thanks for any and all suggestions. First post on any forum so please bare with me.

jrags