posted to rec.boats.paddle
Paul Tomblin Paul Tomblin is offline

Default Youtube

In a previous article, John Kuthe said:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ptomblin

I'm sorry Paul, but I would NEVER be caught in a boat on the water
without at least my PFD!

Well, to each his own. I had a really bad gouge on my back and a couple
of paddling shirts stained with my blood from my PFD, which I wear when
I'm paddling alone or in cold water. When I'm paddling in a group or in a
race in warmish water, the PFD lives on the back deck of my boat where I
can put it on while waiting for the safety boat. And yes, I've tested
that I can do this while keeping control of the boat and the paddle.

Next you'll be telling me my race boat needs sp*ns*ns.

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
I mean, if went 'round saying I was a perl hacker, just because some