Roy

Default Battery fluid bubbles while being charged. Is this normal?

I recently noticed that when my solar panels are charging the
batteries that the acid/fluid inside the battery bubbles up (something
like boiling water). Is this normal? I have 4 Trojan 105 batteris
wired to produce 217 Amp at 12V. The total maximum solar output is
3.84 Amps. I also got a Morningstar regulator (max 4.5 Amp). The
charger is wired to only one battery positive pole. The installation
is working just fine but when I opened the plugs to check the fluid
level I noticed the bubbling of the battery fluid. I also noticed that
the bubbling takes place only at the battery that is wired to the
regulator. I measured the voltage of the other batteries and they
were all being equally charged. BUT I did not notice any bubbling in
the other 3 batteries. Only the battery that receive the charge
directly does. Is this normal? Is this set up about to blow up? Am I
suppose to wire the charge of the regulator to the 4 positive poles of
the 4 batteries? Any explanantion about the bubbles is mostly welcome.
Thanks, Roy