Jennifer Ducharme Jennifer Ducharme is offline
Junior Member

Location: BC
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I was wondering if anyone has had problems with Stingray boats? I have
a Stingray 2002 220 Deck boat and I have had problems with it from day
one. The dry storage and potty area leak when it rains. The boat has a
pronounced lean to the port side when underway. I took it back to the
dealer to have trim tabs installed. When they drilled holes for the
tabs they found several voids in the hull. There are other problems
too long to list here now. I have contacted the factory and they say
that voids are common in a hull. They don't seem to stand behind their
products very well. Has anyone had any experiences with them? Thanks
for your help.

Brian
I own a 19 ft Stingray, we have owned it for 3-4 years. The first year was great, no problems. For the last 2-3 we have had the same issue, which the authorized repair guy has yet to fix. Some thing happened to the O-ring, which caused the motor to go down and stay down. He replaced and I still have nothing but problems. I can't even bring it off the lot because the motor drops to the ground, he keeps saying that there is air in the line, he bleeds it but the motor still drops. Can anyone help please?