Default Opinions on a 1987 Wellcraft Monte Carlo 28'

Have it professionally surveyed, there is no better advice. Even if the
boat were new, that would still be the best advice.

"Mike" wrote in message
om...
Hello,
My wife and I (newbie boaters) are looking at buying a 1987 28'
Wellcraft Monte Carlo. We have heard about possible structural issues
with these boats during the late 80s but have heard that it was only
in some of wellcrafts other models. This particular boat we are
looking at has 200hp twins and a 10 ft beam and it is in really great
shape. Any thoughts/opinions/experiences regarding this boat would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks!