BeefaloeB

Default Bolger Diablo

I have built two boats from the Instant Boats book, as well as a couple of
small stitch and glue kayaks, so I feel moderately experienced with the
building aspect. I am not especially experienced with power boats, though. I
live near the Hudson River outside of Albany, so I would want to use a boat
there, and I spend part of every summer on Cape Cod (near the Pamet River in
Truro), so I would want to be able to use it to get out on the bay there.
Fishing and general pleasure are my intended uses.

I hadn't given any consideration to the cost of the motor yet. If it is too
expensive, it could scuttle the entire project.