Hi

"Maybe I missed it, but did you address, acknowledge (or even read!)
anything
that I wrote? "

No my only concern is that anyone with a bit drive ,can make a nice
boat in the best technike , you know sheet material are the only
materal with 3D-H no bending or fiddeling needed ,I find the most
important issue that if anyone want to profit from making it yourself
be my guest. .
When I ansver I ofcaurse drive my Pony, but this is not bad you se,
digital and crafts work perfect together and I gladly share my thoughts
offer better new options, except fact is that you get bad mood, when
realising how low the CAD standard is that still most is 2D and the
Romans don't even know what 3D is. You know my Pony it's about
offering you and any other skilled want to do it mysef'r , who can
handle somthing as simple as a carpenter tool , this option ,want a
cheap strong easy boat ,well pay four times as much if you find this
clever othervise, get to know just one new tool, that acturly make the
computer just work.

P.C.