.JIMinMA.

Default pontoon on the gulf of mexico

Peeps have taken lesser craft onto the Gulf and survived. You seem to be a
highly intelligent individual. However, it appears that you lack the
confidence to make this important decision on your own. Tell us a little
about yourself and your boat so that we can give you some informed advice.

"TongSlinger" wrote in message
t...

I want to take a pontoon onto the gulf of Mexico. Does anybody have a good
reason I shouldn't take a pontoon on the ocean for a day trip.
This is a 21 foot fisher with a 90 HP Mercury outboard, it is also

equipped
with depth finder and GPS for navigation.
any input would be appreciated
Thanks
Captain Crunch