Tailgunner

Marc wrote:
I am removing teak from my boat where ever possible. To date, the teak
traveler blocking and hand rails are history, to be replaced with King
Starboard blocking and Stainless Steel handrails. These former items
were fastened to the deck with 5200 and bolts. There remains now , a
footprint of 5200 which needs to be removed. Any recommendations or
hints as to technique?

What about Boatlife's 1288 Release Adhesive & Sealant Remover?
There is also something called Anti-Bond that is supposed to work.

Found both of these thru Google, "removing 5200".

Let us know what you find.