Gary wrote:
Where did you get the Meguires soap? Is it available at most auto

parts
places? I'm not familiar with it, but if I can find it I'll surely

give it
a try.

Thanks for the report!

I bought it at a regional variety/grocery, Fred Meyer.

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On 19 Feb 2005 15:54:09 -0800, wrote:
I stopped and purchased a bottle of Meguire's "Gold Seal" car wash
soap. ($7.99). I've had it with paying $30 a gallon for so-called

boat
soap at Big Box Marine- only be disappointed with the results.

This Meguires stuff is so concentrated that it pours like

molasses.
I used half a bottle on my very dirty 36-footer, and the boat

hasn't
been so clean in a long time.

If you're looking for a good boat soap, the answer may not be a

"boat
soap" at all. :-)

Good to know, thanks for the report. I've also had some luck with
Pine-Sol and Simple Green. Pine-Sol seems particularly effective

with
brown water line stains, and also black sooty residue.