posted to alt.sailing
[email protected] norwill.sailing@gmail.com is offline

Default DS 20

On Wednesday, January 29, 2014 3:21:46 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Monday, June 21, 1999 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Albert Covemaeker wrote:

I have recently purchased a "DS 20" sailboat. It was made by DS Yachts ltd.

at ODESSA Ontario Canada. I have been unable to locate the Company on the

phone book, or the last known owner Herman SCHWILL.

If anyone has anyinfo on these boats, please reply. I am particularly

interested in the boom rigging.

Albert Covemaeker

contact this is a group for all Diller Schwill boats built in Odessa ontario