Larry Larry is offline

Default Reluctantly selling our Nimble Nomad Pocket Trawler

EBL wrote in news:4566ada1-381c-4402-86d6-
:

Asking $28,000 for our 2000 Nimble Nomad Pocket Trawler with a Honda
50 HP 4-stroke Gas outboard located in Galena, Maryland

Saw one of these on the docks at Charleston City Marina a few months ago.
They did you one better. It had a Yanmar 33hp DIESEL outboard driving it!

Beautful little trawlers....very nice, as I'm sure yours is. They also had
a Next Generation diesel genset aboard for power and comfort.....