Biffom

Default ICOM m810 open up for ham bands?

Jim,

I have a valid license.

An interesting aside is that the antenna tuner (in my case an at130)
needs to briefly transmit in order to tune to the correct frequency.
This brief transmission (activated when the tune button is depressed)
was also blocked. So even though it's legal to listen on these bands
you can never tune the antenna.

Carl.

"Jim Foros" wrote in message v.net...
Do you have a valid amateur radio license to use it that way?
"Biffom" wrote in message
om...
I'm looking for any info as to how I can have my ICOM m810 radio
opened up to allow access to the ham bands.

Many thanks,

Carl.