Hi

"Hi Per! Good to have you back - Last time we chatted, I made a
couple
suggestions; others have had similar comments:

First, if you will be posting in English, PLEASE find a good
English-language spell-check. (Your credibility will double
immediately ;-) "

True but isn't it just how it allway's been there are a real need for a
new way to perform a small boat, a cabin an aeroplane whatever and
acturly the vorse trouble is ,that the old crafts ask that much in
terms of craftmanship, that only very few can profit. As you know my
attitude are different here are a method where there are no trouble
finding the software as all you need to do is to model with Solids and
when that is done I point to a fancy new way to produce what realy
count if the hull get over 7 meter --- a way to produce the exact
framework in one go and ontop make it so, that the only material you
need is sheet material.
Bending and fiddeling allway's been a part of boatsbuilding but
avoiding the vorse fiddeling the fiddeling that you turn to becaurse
you don't know better way's than fighting the materials , that shuld be
replaced by methods that solve the vorse problems forming and
projecting the assembly for whatever to.
I know it is a very different world, but what do you expect new things
,new methods, new perception allway's must be different , --- if this
new thing was just what we already know then is it realy new ? No new
things are new and so they are different but the idear in itself shuld
prove ; isn't a method that replace 20 different profiles, stringers
knees bolts nuts and special fittings with just one plain material
promising enough.

P.C.