Jack Rye

Default Damm Roaches

ROTFLMAO
"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Horace Brownbag" wrote in message
On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 19:53:18 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Jack Rye" .# wrote in message
Thanks. Don't mined if I do. Cheers, and may I toast you on such an
astute
observation.

Dirty secret. If I'm up at 4:00 AM because the neighbor's dog is out

making
noise, I'll sometimes dose my cat (Rosie the Horrible) with catnip, let

her
out, and toss cat treats along the fenceline. Drives the friggin' dog

nuts,
and there seems to be no limit as to how much the the cat's willing to

spend
along that fence. The dog ends up with its neck and legs completely

wrapped
in its chain. Much more fun than calling the cops to enforce the noise
ordinance, which doesn't work most of the time anyway.

I wouldn't call it in as a noise violation.

I'd call animal control. If they are that irritating there is a
possibility of abuse.

I think there would be a greater probability of achieving a favorable
result.

Interesting point. Frankly, my definition of dog abuse is letting average
people introduce two dogs for purposes of making puppies. For this reason,
my cat's vet has stopped using the term "golden retriever". She calls them
"hip problems".